photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week in Review

Hi lovelies!
So hopefully I can get my life together to have content coming out more regularly, but this week and weekend have been crazy! Luckily I've still managed to keep my nails looking pretty nice...

Space Dust by Squishy Face Polish
Last week I posted my swatch of Polaris, which was just perfect, so here is the other polish I chose from the Squishy Face Polish "Cosmic" fall collection. This one is a purple crelly packed with lots of multi colored and holo glitters in various shapes and sizes. Application of this beauty was PERFECT! Easy, buildable coverage and no fishing for those gorgeous circle glitters! This indie gets my 100% stamp of approval with zero reservations!

Nude Lace Pattern Nails
I love nude polishes, and sparkles, so I just had to combine a few (OPI - DS Classic, Honey Ryder, and Don't Pretzel My Buttons) to create this very lady like mani. I was surprised how easy it was to do the lace pattern using a dotting tool and a small nail art brush--I think I'll recreate for a tutorial sometime soon! Black detail was added using Sinful Colors - Black on Black, and glitter placement was done using Essie - A Cut Above.

OPI - Sprung
A simple swatch of this lovely, coppery metallic with gold microglitters. Photo below (while not-so-great quality) shows how different this polish looks in different lighting!


And finally....I joined the cult!
Geometric shapes featuring Cult Nails - Riot & Time Traveler

I can't believe how long I waited to bring Cult Nails' polishes into my life! Application of these beauties was perfect, and the shades are so vibrant and gorgeous. I used a coat of Wet'n'Wild - A Blank Canvas and striping tape to create the color block chevrons, and applied 3D nail art shapes from the Born Pretty Store using Seche Vite. Pink is Sally Hansen - Back to the Fuschia.

1 comment: