photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Monday, June 30, 2014

10k Collab for Autumn

Today I have a recreation of one of my favorite nail girls' previous manis, Autumn aka @justagirlandhernails!


To celebrate Autumn hitting 10k followers on Instagram, two of her besties, Amanda and Christina, pulled together 20 fabulous nail ladies to recreate some of her amazing nail art. I was so honored to be invited to be included in this talented group!


I chose to recreate this lovely floral design over a polka dot and sheer base. How do you think I did?!





I started by using a large Bundlemonster dotting tool to apply polka dots using Wet'n'Wild - Who is Ultra Violet? I then covered them with a thin coat of L'oreal - Berry Nice


Using the same large dotting tool, I made "blobs" for the flower shapes using China Glaze - Petal to the Metal and the same Wet'n'Wild purple. Using a trimmed Bundlemonster detail brush, I added the petal details using China Glaze - Spring in My Step (pink) and Lotus Begin (purple). After topping it off with a coat of Seche Vite to prevent smudging, I finished the look with two coats of Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat.


I was so grateful to be a part of this collaboration, and to have the opportunity to recreate this beautiful design! I hope I did Autumn's original justice!

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute! I love the look of the sheer L'Oreal polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! The L'oreal jellies are a real favorite of mine lately!

      Delete